Friday 31 August 2012

5 Things I Can't Live Without

The other day I was thinking about all the things that make my life easier. The things listed below are things that I obviously could live without, but do make my life sunnier!

  • My iPhone. This is my calendar, my link to social networks, my email, my bible, my information finder. Oh, and I can make calls and text on it too! 
  • Jumper/Coat/Scarf. Actually, anything that keeps me warm. I get so chilly!! I was once sat in the South of France in July with a winter coat on! I generally always carry something that I can wear to bring my body temperature up a bit.
  • Music. I need this in my life. Radio, MP3, those funny old things called CDs (!). I don't mind as long as there is music. Music sets the mood, evokes things and makes you feel things. I have an 'eclectic' taste in music which means I can always find something that suits the moment - whether it's to sing along to or relax. 
  • Stationary. Sad but true. I love this time of year when all the 'back to school' stuff hits the shops. A new pen or folder fills me with glee! I love organising stuff. Putting bits into the correct places makes me smile and makes my life more manageable. 
  • The internet. The internet is full of amazing stuff. From shops to creative projects, make up tutorials to sheet music, the internet has it all. Like with lots of things there are some rubbish bits to it and some highly dangerous stuff, but the internet can be such a creative and enriching experience if used correctly. 
What are your 5 things you can't live without? I would love to know. Please leave a comment or leave a link to your blog. I love reading other people's blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment