Wednesday 5 September 2012

5 things that have made me smile this week #3

This week has been a bit different from my previous weeks of blogging as I have gone back to work. Here are some of the things that have made me smile:

1) The weather getting colder. I'm not one for hot weather. Never have been. This is the time of year when I get my slippers out and put on my hoodies in the evening. Lovely and snuggly!

2) Seeing friends and colleagues again. Although I have seen a few people over the summer holidays, it is lovely to catch up with people after the break. 

3) Learning new names and getting to know new personalities. A new class means new names to learn and lots of little people to get to know. 

4) Getting excited about the future. We had an inspirational Professional Development day all about where we want to take our school. So exciting!

5) Cracking television dramas. There are so many on the TV at the moment! I'm hooked! 

I hope lots of things are making you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment