Wednesday 12 September 2012

5 things that have made me smile this week #4

I have a had a busy busy week, but there have been so many brilliant things!

1) My Mum being inducted into ministry in a church that was my family during my childhood. 
2) Hubby launching a missional community at church. He is a real blessing to the local community as well as me. 
3) Fajitas and sour cream. Yum!
4) Finally getting a new shed door! Sounds odd, I know. But our shed door was on the verge of disintegration! 
5) Really getting back into teaching. Its been super to get back into the swing of things and get into more of a routine. We have had lots of exciting things to do already this term and there is so much more to come. 

A pretty inspirational week! I'm looking forward to what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment